The power of pure krill oil against cholesterol and triglycerides
The Krill, a species of crustaceans (polar shrimps) is abundantly found in waters of the Antarctic Ocean, the cleanest ocean on the planet.
It has been scientifically proven that the krill oil is more effective than classic Omega 3 (from fish oils) due to its unique properties of solubility and complete absorption.
The krill is rich in astaxanthin, a natural pigment which gives its red colour. It is the strongest marine antioxidant known, which is naturally maintained in krill oil thanks to minimal and fast processing. That is why krill oil does not require additional preservatives, unlike fish oils.
Characteristics and Action:
- Effective in lowering blood cholesterol and triglyceride level and in maintaining an optimal ratio between HDL and LDL;
- Rich in powerful natural antioxidant (astaxantin);
- Contributes to the reduction of blood viscosity and to the maintenance of a normal blood pressure, promoting the long-term optimal functioning of the cardiovascular system;
- Complete source of essential fatty acids (EPA, DHA) in the form of easily absorbable phospholipids;
- Supports the maintenance of normal brain function and healthy sight by the DHA content;
- Helps to improve liver function by the choline content (coming from soluble phospholipids).
- scientifically proven efficacy
Clinical trials have shown the decrease of LDL (”bad” cholesterol) by 32%, the decrease of total cholesterol by 13% and the lowering of triglyceride level by 11%;
- extreme purity from the clean waters of Antarctica
Krill oil does not contain preservatives or heavy metals, unlike other fish oils, which are obtained through chemical processing methods;
- easy to take due to the small sized capsule
- no gastric reflux with fish taste
Having a very high compatibility with our body, krill oil is rapidly absorbed, without the fish aftertaste.
Korill is recommended in:
- Cholesterol and triglyceride level abnormalities;
- Lowering the risk of cardiovascular events;
- Maintaining normal blood pressure;
- Restoring the level of essential fatty acids and natural antioxidants.
- Long-term complementary hepatoprotection
Recommended dose for adults:
2 capsules a day, before or during meals.
To be taken in treatment courses of minimum 6 months.
Treatment courses can be repeated.
Do not exceed 6 capsules daily.
|Pure krill oil*
* Minimum content of active ingredients.
Recommended daily allowance was not established.
Ingredients: 500 mg krill oil*, capsule (shell: gelatine, glycerol, water; vanilla flavour).
*Product based on crustaceans, lipid extract of Antarctic Krill shrimp (Euphasia superba)
Does not contain preservatives or genetically modified organisms.
Does not contain colouring agents, sweeteners or gluten.
Use with caution in persons with blood clotting problems. Not to be used by pregnant women and by those who are allergic to crustaceans.
In order to obtain a beneficial effect of fish oil, a daily intake of 250 mg Omega 3 fatty acids is recommended (reference value set for classic, insoluble forms of marine oils). Krill oil contains the only soluble form of Omega 3 with complete absorption, which ensures the maximum bioavailability.
Store at temperatures below 25°C, in the original packaging.
Read the leaflet before use.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Keep away from the sight and reach of small children.
Best before the date written on the packaging (EXP).
Food supplements should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Presentation: Food supplement.
Box with 30 soft capsules and a leaflet.
Manufactured in the EU for Sanience SRL
Sanience S.R.L., 1A, Fr. Chopin Street, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania.
Notification no.: AA 6996/2013
Exclusive distributor in Georgia:
Georgian Remedy Limited LLC